Once upon a time when a good friend of mine had surgery. I made her some awesome peanut butter cookies.
She liked them. They were good. The end.
And that's my post for the day. (hey that rhymes) .
.1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened to room temperature, plus more for greasing
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup dry-roasted peanuts
Note: I got this recipe from www. .com but changed a few things. I only added chocolate chips not peanuts, and peanut chips, and dipped them in chocolate. YUM!!! :)