We give you the cupcake enthusiast

IN A WORLD FULL OF STRESS AND homework, WHAT CAN PUT YOUR MIND AT REST AND YOUR STOMACH IN BLISS? WELL, DUH…

A CUPCAKE!!!

We give you, The Cupcake Enthusiast!

Welcome to The Cupcake Enthusiast, a blog about cupcakes! Anna and Eva, former cupcake entrepreneurs, swimmers, and best friends have joined to give you folks out there a beacon of bake-able hope to put a smile on your face in time of need through recipes, commentary, experiences, and more. (Hopefully) So start reading now, you fools, and embark on a frosting-smeared journey into a world of… um, you get the picture. This must-read blog is sprinkle-filled delight to the cupcake lover inside all of us, if we do say so ourselves! Read! Read! Read!



Thursday, March 18, 2010

Some Beautiful carrot cupcakes



Ona beautiful theursday afternoon I decided to make some awesome carrot cupcakes. They were awesome. I had the day off because( I know what your thonking, and know I had confrences) I decided to make some carrot cupcakes with my gradma. I startede bye searching the cumputor foe a carrot ckae recipe that didn't have pineapple or apllesauce ( we did'nt have any ). I ended up having to go through my grandmas amazing selection of cookbooks till we found the perfect recipe. I started by grading 4 cups of carrots( with help from my friend choppy thing A.K.A Cuisinart). After that I dumped all the ingredeints into te beloved mixer and well, mixed. After that was over I carefully scooped them with all of their awesomeness into the tins and set them to bake. I was a little worried becuase my grandmas oven is form the 1920s and the temp gage dosent work so well, but.............. lucklty they din't stick. Te bad side: NO BREAD PUDDING:( Anywho I set to work making the frosting . I have decided that frosting is the best food in the world brcause it's butter sugar and cream cheese (heaven). I pulled the cupcaked out only to descover I hac 20 minutes to frost thenm and they were still hot. My goal was to do one sheet. To cool them down I had a plan.....
A) To put them on a bead of ice. (It DID NOT exactly work)
B) to cover them with a cloth and put them in the fridge. (The answer is above)




WITH SPELLING ISSUES TO BE CONTINUED

1 comment: